SeInDaH SaLaM.. SeMaNiS SeNyUmAn

"BeAuTiFuL DaY"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My StReNgHt

xslide1.gif xslide2.gif xslide42.gif

bHQ9MTI1MDE3NzY3Njc*NiZwdD*xMjUwMTc3Nzg3NzY2JnA9NTQ3ODEmZD*mbj1mcmllbmRzdGVyJmc9MSZvPTI*ZTMxM2VmNDIyODQ4ZTk5OWFkZWJiMDAzZWRjZTY3.gif

My WeDdINg

Sunday, June 6, 2010

ChOcOLaTe IcE BLEnDeD

Whenever I'm down....or not in my best condition,hehehe...or I just had a bad day....or I just need a break after a long and tiring day, I will treat myself with a big glass of chocolate drink (again? ). Only me LOVE it so very much! I just love the feeling it gives me everytime that cool,rich chocolate drink flows down in my throat. Ooo La La! Well, without further adue....this is the recipe!

Chocolate Ice Blended.....my style.

Ingredients (serves 4 ) :

- 2 table spoon of cocoa powder or chocolate bar

- 5 table spoon of sugar (or you can substitute with 5 table spoon of sweetened condensed milk
diluted in a glass of hot water)

- a glass of milk (fresh or evaporated milk) but if you use the condensed milk you can omit this
or just omit by half .

- enough ice cubes

- a couple scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream (optional, but it does give a richer and creamier
taste....yummy...!)

1 comment:

  1. wow..macam sedap sangat2 je tu teacher..
    boleh buatkan untuk saye pasni..hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My OfFiCe